CRPF Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 789 SI ASI & Constable Posts
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)has announced a Notification for the recruitment of SI, ASI &Constable vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
SI, ASI & Constable Vacancies 2020
|Sl No||Post Name||Total||Age Limit (as on 01 & 31/08/2020)||Qualification|
|1||Inspector (Dietician)||01||Below 30 years||Diploma (Dietetics), B.Sc. (Home Science/ Home Economics)|
|2||Sub-Inspector (Staff Nurse)||175||12th Class, GNM|
|3||Sub-Inspector (Radiographer)||08||Intermediate, Diploma (Radio Diagnosis)|
|4||Assistant Sub – Inspector (Pharmacist)||84||20-25 years||12th Class, Diploma (Pharmacy)|
|5||Assistant Sub – Inspector (Physio – -therapist)||05||Intermediate, Diploma/ Bachelor (Physiotherapy)|
|6||Assistant Sub – Inspector (Dental Technician)||04||Matriculation, Dental Hygienist Course|
|7||Assistant Sub -Inspector (Laboratory Technician)||64||Matriculation, Diploma (Medical Laboratory Technology)|
|8||Assistant Sub -Inspector /Electro Cardiography Technician||01||Matriculation, Electro Cardio Graphy Technology Certificate|
|9||Head Constable (Physiotherapy Assistant/ Nursing Assistant/ Medic)||88||18-25 years||12th Class, Diploma (Physiotherapy)|
|10||Head Constable (ANM/Midwife)||03||12th Class, ANM|
|11||Head Constable (Dialysis Technician)||08||12th class, Diploma (Dialysis Techniques)|
|12||Head Constable (Junior X -ray Assistant)||84||20-25 years||Matriculation, Diploma (Radio Diagnosis)|
|13||Head Constable (Laboratory Assistant)||05||Matriculation, Laboratory Assistant course|
|14||Head Constable (Electrician)||01||Matriculation, Diploma (Electrician Trade)|
|15||Head Constable (Steward)||03||18-23 years||Matriculation, Diploma (Food & Beverage Services)|
|18||Constable (Safai Karamchari)||121||Matriculation, Knowledge of reading & writing English/ Hindi/ local language.|
|19||Constable (Dhobi/ Washer man)||05||Matriculation|
|21||Constable (Table Boy)||01||Matriculation|
|22||Head Constable (Veterinary)||03||18-25 years||12th Class, Diploma/ Degree (Veterinary Therapeutic/ Live stock Management)|
|23||Head Constable (Lab Technician)||01||12th Class, Diploma (Veterinary Lab Technician)|
|24||Head Constable (Radiographer)||01||12th Class, Diploma (Veterinary Radiography)|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Available on 20-07-2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
CRPF Selection Procedure
- Written Examination of two hours and consists of four sectionsHindi/English languageNumerical AbilityGeneral IntelligenceClerical Aptitude
- Typing and/or shorthand test
- Personal interview
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical measurements
All those who attain minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination have to undergo shorthand/typing test and appear for the personality test or interview.
The Physical Efficiency Test, if conducted (meaning for those candidates who happen to clear the earlier rounds) consists of tests like one mile run in six and a half minutes etc. Candidates in possession of NCC ‘C’ Certificate or certificate of participation in a sports meet of national level are awarded bonus marks.
CRPF Eligibility Criteria
Physical Standards –
Women Candidates –
A minimum of 157 cms. of height (154-155 cms. for Adivasis or Tribals)
- Eyesight Near Vision (corrected vision) J.I (better eye); J.II (worse eye)
- Distant vision – better eye (corrected vision) – 6/6 or 6/9. Worse eye 6/12 or 6/9
- Flat feet, Knock knees, squint in eyes and physical defects ruled out
Personal Skills –
This career is best suited for those who have an inborn love for motherland and its citizens. Commitment, discipline, dedication, and Integrity are other necessary skills
CR PF Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 789 SI ASI & Constable Posts
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the form and will have to paste their photograph and signature. Due care should be taken by the candidates to fill up their application form correctly. Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
The specimen application form is attached with this notice. The application must be submitted by hand/post only.
Opening date for application : 20/07/2020
Closing date of application : 31/08/2020
- (a)The duly filled application form with photocopies of all relevant documents, 02 latest passport size photographs and envelops mentioning correspondence address of applicant with requisite stamps should be mailed/deposited. Application will be rejected in case of non-receipt of photographs. Name of the examination i.e. “Central Reserve Police Force Paramedical Staff Examination, 2020” should be written on the top of envelop before dispatching it to “DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Bhopal, Village-Bangrasia, Taluk-Huzoor, District-Bhopal, M.P.-462045”. The candidates should clearly mention the post for which he/she has applied for post in the application form.
- (b)Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Department will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
- (c)All candidates, whether already in Government Service, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications direct to the CRPF. If any candidate forwards his application through his employer or any other means and it reaches the CRPF late, the application, even if submitted to the employer before the closing date, will not be considered. Persons already in Government service whether in permanent or temporary capacity for as work charged employees other than causal for daily rated employees for those serving under the public enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
Note-1 : Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the CRPF withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
Note-2: while filling in his application form, a candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination. More than one application form a candidate giving different centres will not be accepted in any case. Even if a candidate sends more than one completed application, the CRPF will accept only one application at their discretion and the CRPFs decision in the matter shall be final.
Note-3: Candidates are advised to fill their personal Mobile Number and personal valid E-mail I.D. in the application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process. Candidates are further advised to visit website of CRPF (www.crpf.gov.in) frequently to get the latest information.
Note-4: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria/conditions for admission/appearing to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the CRPF will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying and prescribed eligibility conditions. If on verification at any time before or after the written examination, physical and medical standards tests, physical efficiency test(PET) and skill test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the CRPF.
Note-5: Wherever validity period of a certificate like First Aid certificate, Registration Certificate, Caste Certificate etc. is prescribed, the candidates should bring copy of these valid documents at the time of PST, failing which & if not fulfilling the eligibility criteria, their candidature will be rejected. Further, they will also require to produce such valid certificates during further recruitment process i.e. screening of original documents and at the time of joining, if finally selected, failing which their candidature will be rejected.
Any amendment to the advertisement or updates regarding recruitment and tests/result etc. will only be published on CRPF website (www.crpf.gov.in). Candidates are requested to regularly log on to www.crpf.gov.in for updates
To apply for this job please visit www.infoishere.live.